Attention! Do Not Wait For The Registration Link On Your Email , Here You Can Log In To Your Account With Your Own PassWords.. Your Account Will be Activated Automatically Within 15 Minutes, As a Full Member Of The Forum..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CDA 6 CHRYSLER
Chrysler 
LOOKING FOR A CURRENT DOWNLOAD?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL HELP!!! Give5
Thanks given by:
Writing in capital letters is similar to SHOUTING!
It's not very polite.
Did you happen to introduce your self at this page? It is mandatory and part of the rules.
http://www.autoprofessionals.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

When you complete your introduction, post back again and explain why you need and what you plan to do with CDA 6.
It is far more complicated than you think.
The difference between a Wolf and the Alsatian is that the Wolf kills to eat, my Alsatian kills because I told him to. @ Ecmbuster
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2021, 01:43 AM)Ecmbuster Wrote:  Writing in capital letters is similar to SHOUTING!
It's not very polite.
Did you happen to introduce your self at this page? It is mandatory and part of the rules.
http://www.autoprofessionals.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

When you complete your introduction, post back again and explain why you need and what you plan to do with CDR 6.
It is far more complicated than you think.

Thanks for your response..

As for the answer to you question.. looking to add a more effective Chrysler tool to my arsenals.
wit tech login in payments for multiple things to flash. having to find files on their sight is tiring .. using internet explorer is mmmmm
need i say more?

So complicated is relative term for some. But if you can navigate thru Chrysler and have a few bucks your just fine.
I very much under stand CDA 6 is not for everyone, data base files ect...

Thanks for response again...

BTW Autell j2534 works on all carlines, I've used it on all outside of BMW
Thanks given by: Ecmbuster
I have the wiTECH MicroPod 2 (clone) for off-line work and a legitimate wiTECH MicroPod 2 for on-line programming.
The StarScan is still in use once in a while.
CarDAQ Plus and Plus 2 are good to use.
You question however about CDA 6 can be answered, there is a stored version in one of my machines.
CDA 5 and CDA 4 are also stored but all of those "variants" will need a VCI Pod with the correct firmware.
The problems begin when either CDA 4, 5 or 6 is looking for that Pod or MircoPod 2.
There will be problems with "legitimizing" CDA 6.
I have a test to accomplish with either Pod and try to react to what they may or may not need.
Maybe a collaboration is required.
The difference between a Wolf and the Alsatian is that the Wolf kills to eat, my Alsatian kills because I told him to. @ Ecmbuster
Thanks given by: