Attention! Do not wait for the registration link on your email!!! Here you can log in to your account with your own passwords.. Your account will be activated automatically within 30 minutes, as a full member of the forum..

Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 USA SOFTWARE HELP
Chevrolet 
Hello, could someone help me in relation to this.
I have a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT made in the USA where I live and I would like to have a software that can help me when it comes to having problems. I have to do a Steam Canister Vent Solenoid test and I would like to receive suggestions with which program I can do it or any other suggestion. Thanks in advance and excuse my ignorance. I am learning.
Thanks given by:
GM 
(04-09-2021, 09:16 PM)martrader17 Wrote:  Hello, could someone help me in relation to this.
I have a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT made in the USA where I live and I would like to have a software that can help me when it comes to having problems. I have to do a Steam Canister Vent Solenoid test and I would like to receive suggestions with which program I can do it or any other suggestion. Thanks in advance and excuse my ignorance. I am learning.

You will need gds2 or tech to win..

like and rep if this helps!!
Thanks given by:
GDS2 is a waste of time and will not work correctly on a 2010 model.
Tech2Win works perfectly or use OBD II software on an Android or laptop.
The ELM327 Bluetooth module from BAFX is the best version, the rest a junk.
Tech2Win can be used but clone cables are garbage.

Tech2Win can be installed in a native machine or in a virtual machine.
I use it everyday and it works great. It will NEVER program.
It does have decent bi-directional control and has access to the entire network.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The difference between a Wolf and the Alsatian is that the Wolf kills to eat, my Alsatian kills because I told him to. @ Ecmbuster
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chevrolet Chevrolet Corvette 2006 replace and program the new ecu teodor192 3 6,370 04-08-2021, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Ecmbuster