Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum!!!

Please Do Not Wait For The Activation Code On Your EMAIL, Your Account Will Be Automatically Activated FULL Within Maximum 15 Minutes.. Please Go To Your Account!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XENTRY 03.2020_EPC_WIS_SF_VEDIAMO (Acronis)
[Image: f64bfb5fc1f4bc5e3a23a605d855e809.jpg]

Acronis image Xentry Openshell XDOS  with EPC_WIS_ST_VEDIAMO on WIN10 v.03.2020

System requirements: HDD or SDD 250 Gb, minimum 4GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit
Interface language: multilanguage
Description: Image of programs for diagnostics, coding and programming of cars
Add. Information: Send username and password for Team Viewer in post or to email jamal@azeurotel.com and I will activate for free.
XENTRY 03.2020_EPC_WIS_SF_VEDIAMO_full_b1_s1_v1.tib.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 103 times
Size: 288.99 KB

good morning this file is slow please check the connection, thanks
Thanks given by:
50 lichi and 1 seed! ( 50 downloads and 1 distributors!)
i receive an I/O ERROR at 94,4% ?!?!
Thanks given by:
Mercedes Benz 
Hello, thank you very much for your great contribution to the Forum  Cheer2 . I restored you HDD image and all looks fine. I generated license keys for Xentry, WIS and EPC. Xentry, DAS and Starfinder work OK 41 . But when I start WIS or EPC I got the error 463 ?  533 ( screenshot below). EWAnet administration tool shows Server status green (OK) Database "running". Please, advice. Cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by:
Usually this error appears, not having the patience to wait for the download, download the program again
(02-27-2020, 05:31 AM)Jamal1956 Wrote:  Usually this error appears, not having the patience to wait for the download, download the program again

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I don't think this is the reason.... I just double-click the WIS or EPC icon on the desktop, Java starts, programs starts to load, but doesn't finish initialization and error message pops out. I have no influence on that process, so my patience has nothing to do with it.
This what I found in stderr.log file :
" 27-Feb-2020 01:29:54.789 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log log4j:ERROR Parsing error on line 34 and column 23

log4j:ERROR The content of element type "log4j:configuration" must match "(renderer*,appender*,(category|logger)*,root?,cat "

Not sure if the above is related to the matter.

Cheers

Added later : Found solution. Some WLAN drivers made "ID unknown" , so I uninstalled all Vitrual WLAN drives. All good now.
... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2020, 02:50 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  Hello, thank you very much for your great contribution to the Forum  Cheer2 . I restored you HDD image and all looks fine. I generated license keys for Xentry, WIS and EPC. Xentry, DAS and Starfinder work OK 41 . But when I start WIS or EPC I got the error 463 ?  533 ( screenshot below). EWAnet administration tool shows Server status green (OK) Database "running". Please, advice. Cheers

how have you done?
I can't generate license for xentry... and i don't have startkeycenter like before
Thanks given by:
if with this torrent it’s hard to download, then from here:
[Image: 5bf0389d897c12903a0eb24cebe7bbe1.jpeg]
Thanks given by: Administrator , Vladimir141
where is the wallpaper's path?
I have black screen instead wallpaper
Thanks given by: