Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

DO NOT WAIT For The Registration To Confirm Your EMAIL, Your Account Is Automatically AVTIVATED Very Soon AP Forum!!!! Please Stay With Us Online.... Thank You For Registering! (Administration)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Otd Dtr ptt 2.7.85
Volvo 
hello friends otd and dtr files for ptt 2.7.8

Pass: I5KiGttNde2vEJc6khHmsQ

Attached Files
volvo.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 35 times
Size: 29 bytes

Thanks given by: cam36 , rafik , ssidexp09 , momo2018 , blackfox , psi2fly , jahacmm
(11-09-2019, 02:33 PM)Paulo canassa Wrote:  Olá amigos aqui têm arquivos flash volvo

Senha: I5KiGttNde2vEJc6khHmsQ

my friend, this is not flash files programming, just an APCI update, you are a bit wrong,but thanks for posting
Thanks given by: Administrator , Raidraid , jahacmm
Hello, Thank you for sharing, but it lacks important information, first it's not a flash, it's an update otd dtr, what version is it?
Thank you again and good luck.
NB: only English is allowed on the forum, quickly correct your post before deletion.
Thanks given by: rafik
(11-11-2019, 11:01 AM)momo2018 Wrote:  Hello, Thank you for sharing, but it lacks important information, first it's not a flash, it's an update otd dtr, what version is it?
Thank you again and good luck.
NB: only English is allowed on the forum, quickly correct your post before deletion.

Hello mate,

I guess it is Oct-2019.

If you have a bit experience about techtool, you will find the problem with this update.

Please make back up your files before you paste new apci.

Just advise, I just look and no try to use it.
Thanks given by: momo2018