Latest news: --- Activation Launch Easydiag 2.0/3.0. Golo Carcare. M-diag. All Car Brand Online --- Bmw fsc Hutool offline --- mecatronic audi --- Multi-languages ista-d version ISTA-D 4.15.23 --- W177 2018 FRONT HEADLIGHT L/R FOR SALE --- Microcat Ford Europe 2019.2.0.1 + Patch --- WinRAR v5.70 Final 2019 + Patch --- Special Functions PassFree For Xentry DAS 2019.03 --- SCANIA MULTI 1812 [12.2018] - mega --- volvo tech tool 2.7 patches --- PET2 Update 4980 Multilingual is availeble --- nexzdas lite full-system diagnostic scanner vs. easydiag vs. vpecker --- Skoda Octavia 2 125KW CR --- scania sdp3 2.39+key --- CanClipV183-Windows 7 --- Flash files BCM ECU --- need help for CGDI MB PROG update license --- Best universal setup ? --- Citroen pin --- CM871 Cummins Insite ---

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best universal setup ?
Wurth 
This is my setup at the moment
So far I’ve used Wow! 5.00.8

Is there any better program to be used with my tools ?
Or maybe I should buy some new BT Tool and DL some other app ?
I mostly use universal application for all cars

Thanks for your input

[Image: 51512-DC1-E043-4-A71-920-E-1-D034-B70-CA51.jpg]
[Image: 98-B3-E5-FB-346-B-490-D-A180-16-C0-E148-D0-CE.jpg]
[Image: BA8-FAB36-E2-D0-4555-BB2-F-0288-D03-D77-AF.jpg]
[Image: CAC1-B594-DAB2-4-BEB-A0-AE-3232-A8537-EE2.jpg]
köpa bilder
Thanks given by:
You can use Delphi and/or Autocom with the Snooper also. For my opinion Delphi and Autocom are a bit easier to use.
Thanks given by: Mister_ACE , LaraA
(03-09-2019, 06:17 PM)Zamperl Wrote:  You can use Delphi and/or Autocom with the Snooper also. For my opinion Delphi and Autocom are a bit easier to use.

What version is working best atm ?
Both Delphi and Autocom plz
Thanks given by:
Use Delphi is the same Soft as Autocom... the difference in appearance and in Delphi you can still add two licenses for Turbosharger and Dieselmax... entry under Help / Licence.
You VCI from the Picture works with WOW, Delphi, Autocom and brandet Soft from Autocom... Opus_Meko_Eclipse.
If you like my post and it helped, please press Thanks.Thankyou
Thanks given by: LaraA
Thanks a lot Mister_Ace :)

If I want to step up my game, and buy a better VCI
Do I buy a KTS520 or what’s the most bang for the buck unit for universal cars ?
Want to use on Toyota and Porsche at the moment
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2019, 07:55 AM)LaraA Wrote:  Thanks a lot Mister_Ace :)

If I want to step up my game, and buy a better VCI
Do I buy a KTS520 or what’s the most bang for the buck unit for universal cars ?
Want to use on Toyota and Porsche at the moment

Look at the Price and you have the answer.... you make Toyota and Porsche so i think you have to know what you want to do with the cars, only Diag
or you like programing.......I am not familiar with Toyota Porsche.
Thanks given by: LaraA
I could spend about $300-1000 if needed, depending on how good the setup would be.
Would it allow me to do a lot more things then the current setup I have now ?
I want to have great tools for diag and programming universal cars.

Or does one need to buy specific equipment for each car maker ?
If so what’s most value for money on VCI/Connection for Porsche and Toyota
I’ve spent hours searching yesterday..
Thanks
Thanks given by:
That's not the answer to the fast. If you want to be sure then bought vehicle specific VCIs.
Even only 1 day reading is not much. But you can not say which is better for you now, many people many opinions.
If you know what you want to do then you can also search specifically for the VCIs and software for that vehicle.
Because these are not cheap, Autocom Delphi WOW are universal testers are so far good and do not cost much. Only you can not diagnose it as deeply as with vehicle-specific devices.
Maybe you look at X-431 LAUNCH..........
Thanks given by:
How about Bosch KTS 520 with ESI ?
A step up from Wow / Autocom setup ?

Some more questions if someone have the time
http://autoprofessionals.org/showthread.php?tid=5029&pid=62853#pid62853
Thanks given by: