To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: autoprofessionals@mail.ru

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actia multidiag VCI 1 dead
Mercedes Benz 
Hello

I have a problem with my vci 1 (Original blue and yellow), one day in use, it disconnects alone, no detection on PC in XP, I also noticed that the small LED flashed green one times from the moment I plug the socket obd to my car
I tried to program the PIC on the 2013 version and change all the cables, without result, same problem.
i reinstall win 10, actia Multidiag 2017 III SP4 and reprogrammed the PIC.
when I start doing a diag this marks me a message "error while downloading the vci, check that the vci is well connected to the tool and the vehicle"
I try one can all the way to launch the software but nothing to do always the same message and even remark.

I need yours help

can any one help me plz
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2018, 12:02 PM)discouver Wrote:  Hello

I have a problem with my vci 1 (Original blue and yellow), one day in use, it disconnects alone, no detection on PC in XP, I also noticed that the small LED flashed green one times from the moment I plug the socket obd to my car
I tried to program the PIC on the 2013 version and change all the cables, without result, same problem.
i reinstall win 10, actia Multidiag 2017 III SP4 and reprogrammed the PIC.
when I start doing a diag this marks me a message "error while downloading the vci, check that the vci is well connected to the tool and the vehicle"
I try one can all the way to launch the software but nothing to do always the same message and even remark.

I need yours help

can any one help me plz

I had this sometimes on my mobile PC ( I use different HDD )..

What you can try is when the VCI is connected to car & it's initialising, go to device manager and you should see the VCI device driver change to XS or whatever... sometimes it may show up as a ?   , what you need to do is quickly show the programme where the correct location of the VCI driver is.

It then sorts itself out.

try something like this...

Driver update for VIC when connected to car : CLICK ME !!

Try that. ( I think the driver is in the Actia folder ).

Give5
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Actia-logo List of software compatible with the Actia pass thru tecks 4 4,292 09-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ibi1961