Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

DO NOT WAIT For The Registration To Confirm Your EMAIL, Your Account Is Automatically AVTIVATED Very Soon AP Forum!!!! Please Stay With Us Online.... Thank You For Registering! (Administration)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
chinese mux c3
Mercedes Benz 
Hello ,

before i found this forum and get membership i bought a c3 mux from china and a harddisk with software xentry 07/2015.
I've been trying for days to get it installed but it still doesn't work.
I placed the harddisk in a dell d 630. Get the keys installed for xentry, das and wis. A green V is in front of it.
When i put the tool on my car a w211 from 2004. Next to the clock a see two boxes in a green background and next to
it a with smaller box with a padlock that is open with the letter D next to it.
When i open das from xentry suddenly the D dissapears and there comes a pink background with 02 in it and a red cross trough
it. Has someone got an idea how to fix it or can somebody help me with the configuration by teamviewer or tell me whats
wrong ???

Greetings from belgium Guy
Thanks given by:
(02-25-2018, 06:28 PM)kadettccoupe Wrote:  Hello ,

before i found this forum and get membership i bought a c3 mux from china and a harddisk with software xentry 07/2015.
I placed the harddisk in a dell d 630.  Get the keys installed for xentry, das and wis. A green V is in front of it.
When i put the tool on my car a w211 from 2004.  Next to the clock a see two boxes in a green background and next to
When i open das from xentry suddenly the D dissapears and there comes a pink background with 02 in it and a red cross trough
it. Has someone got an idea how to fix it or can somebody help me with the configuration by teamviewer or tell me whats
wrong ???

Greetings from belgium    Guy

TRY THIS FIX   change files
orginal file no deete !!!

I placed the harddisk in a dell d 630.  Get the keys installed for xentry, das and wis. A green V is in front of it.
When i put the tool on my car a w211 from 2004.  Next to the clock a see two boxes in a green background and next to
wrong ???

contact me i  HELP YOU  SKYPE:HACI.PASAYEV  .
TM W...

(02-25-2018, 08:37 PM)italianec Wrote:  

wrong ???

TRY THIS FIX   change files
orginal file no deete !!!

wrong ???

contact me i  HELP YOU  SKYPE:HACI.PASAYEV  
TM W...
[u]WITHOUT PASSWORD C3,C4 best image full packed  [/u]

Attached Files
C3 X 03-07 2016.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 31 times
Size: 2.4 MB

Mercedes DAS XENTRY 9 2014 image .(ITALIANEC).rar
Downloaded: 17 times
Size: 90.62 KB

Mercedes DAS XENTRY 1 2013 IMAGE (ITALIANEC).rar
Downloaded: 18 times
Size: 119.24 KB

Hello after putting the image file back "Mercedes DAS XENTRY 9 2014 image .(ITALIANEC)" i get blue screen and windows xp tried to
restart but the blue screen comes back everythime. Now i'm trying to put the 2013 version back. Hope this will work.
Everybody else also problems with this ??
Grt from belgium guy
Thanks given by:
I jused acronis true image 2011 boot cd ?!

Grt guy

I used acronis true image 2011 boot cd ?!

Grt guy
Thanks given by:
Mercedes Benz 
When i perform a quick test with my chinese c3 the program only sees 2 mb numbers from the ecu's namely the one from SBC and EGS they show a
MB number and if theres a fault are not. All the ot.and her have no number after it.
My friend tried with his dell d630 and his chinese c3 and all the mb numbers where shown.
Bad c3 that i bought ??? Software or cable problem ??

Grt guy
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2018, 09:14 PM)kadettccoupe Wrote:  When i perform a quick test with my chinese c3 the program only sees 2 mb numbers from the ecu's namely the one from SBC and EGS they show a
MB number and if theres a fault are not.  All the ot.and her have no number after it.
My friend tried with his dell d630 and his chinese c3 and all the mb numbers where shown.
Bad c3 that i bought ??? Software or cable problem ??

Grt  guy

If you and your friend are using same C3 mux then use his cables and check results.
If still no go most likely a hardware issue.
OTAH, you can also check your entire mux system with his Dell laptop and see if it is working good.
Thanks given by: Administrator
Mercedes Benz 
Is there no possiblility that his c3 gives problems afterwords we hang it on my laptop.
Or when he puts my hardware and cables on his laptop.
I would wreck his good working divice 011 011

grt guy
Thanks given by:
Luckily you have a C3 multiplexer and this one can not be damaged by software. Only thing can go wrong with it is not to be recognized by his system or by your system if the blacklist patch is not applied. Anyway, once you will return the original system back to as it was everything will work again for him.
Changing the cables will not harm any of your systems.
Just make sure your cable and his cable are identical. There are cables with a small black box on them while others are simple wires.
If one of those cables have the box on it while the other one is just wire, don't try to swap because it will not work.

Better post some pictures from all cables to see what you and your friend have and I'll tell you if more steps are needed or if it is ok to be swapped.
Thanks given by: carstudy , kikis , Administrator
Mercedes Benz 
(03-06-2018, 10:23 PM)Marcos Wrote:  Luckily you have a C3 multiplexer and this one can not be damaged by software. Only thing can go wrong with it is not to be recognized by his system or by your system if the blacklist patch is not applied. Anyway, once you will return the original system back to as it was everything will work again for him.
Changing the cables will not harm any of your systems.
Just make sure your cable and his cable are identical. There are cables with a small black box on them while others are simple wires.
If one of those cables have the box on it while the other one is just wire, don't try to swap because it will not work.

Better post some pictures from all cables to see what you and your friend have and I'll tell you if more steps are needed or if it is ok to be swapped.

Hi thanxs for your help.  The chinese seller told that the software he send with on harddisk 2015/7 is not good for a c3 mux.
I've send it back to china.  Two weeks before i get it back.  I made a one on one copy of it in case of ????
My friend has the 2013 version on his one, he also sold somewhere in china years ago and still works very excellent.  He can performe more tests than with an original xentry from the dealer where he works.
Hope another software version brings help.
I can't find the 09/2013 version anywhere on the internet ??
Now trying the 9/2014 image for dell d 630 hope that will work.
The cables are identical but mine have red connectors an a blue obd plug and his has blue connectors on the mux and a block obd plug.
But i don't want to ruine his very good working device.  When i have trouble with a MB i go to him and he helps me until i
have a solllution.

Greetings from Belgium    Guy
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2018, 03:19 PM)kadettccoupe Wrote:  Now trying the 9/2014 image for dell d 630 hope that will work.

09.2014 version will be good for your c3. Actually this is the last version provided by MB still native compatible with c3 muxes. From this version onward all versions must be patched to have them running with c3.
Thanks given by: carstudy , Administrator