Latest news: --- tis gm --- Mitsubishi MUT-III 19091 - Torrent (without pass) --- New used Distronic Plus modul - need help for programming (SD C4 ready) - Teamviewer? --- BMW CAS Editors (several programs for BMW) --- Help for 07.2016 xentry DAS activation --- PET2 Update 5450 Multilingual is availeble --- volvo 2.7.90 patches --- VmWare Ford Service Manuals --- Tuning files off DPF EGR adblue stage 1/2 2019/ 2020 --- ETKA 8.1 reg file patch for updating files for 8.2 --- MS Windows 7 Enterprise x86 2020-01 Mutli (German) - Vmware --- Delphi - Autocom 2017.1 Setup --- Xentry OpenShell HHT DAS SCN WIS EPC Starfinder Vediamo Monaco - Acronis (on mega) --- ElsaWin 2.50 (German) as Vmware --- Vmware Workstation Pro v15.5.1 --- TOYOTA Techstream V15.00.026 (02/2020) + Activation --- FREE Autocom/Delphi 2017 + Activation For AP Members!!! --- Remote Install - CLAAS Metadoc, Parts Doc, WebTIC Offline --- Suzuki SDT-II _soft _225071 --- Immo off Tools EDC15 and EDC16 ---

Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum!!!

Please Do Not Wait For The Activation Code On Your EMAIL, Your Account Will Be Automatically Activated FULL Within Maximum 15 Minutes.. Please Go To Your Account!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More OBD Socket
Wurth 
Hi, Just thought I wold bring this matter to everyones attention in the hope that we can put a halt to the process.

For the past couple years I have been protesting against plans to remove the OBD socket from motor vehicles from 2021, I have written to the government and received quite rude responses and have written to the European Parliment who have been a little more understanding.

The plan to remove the OBD socket was put forward by vehicle manufacturers, removal of the OBD socket would give them more control, independant garages and vehicle owners would be unable to download diagnostic trouble codes and access live and freeze frame data, the only person able to do this under the plans would be the main dealer on either a one off basis or as part of a subscription.

The type approval put forward includes keeping the OBD socket but this is by no means a guarantee that they will, I would like to ask that anyone who cares should contact their MEP (Member of European Parliment) and state that they want to keep the OBD socket.

More info can be found here:

MEP's can be found here:

Thanks for reading this.

Regards
Peter
Thanks given by: