Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

DO NOT WAIT For The Registration To Confirm Your EMAIL, Your Account Is Automatically AVTIVATED Very Soon AP Forum!!!! Please Stay With Us Online.... Thank You For Registering! (Administration)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HHT Programmer
Mercedes Benz 
Hi All
My question is probably veterans
I am looking software for HHT cartridges programmer
HHT old instrument
Probably a software for programmer to WIN95 or DOS
it connect to the computer on LPT
Maybe someone has long used this device?
Please tell me where to find this software
My HHT
[Image: 7da0fd9c994f.jpg]
Programmer
[Image: e6c865f3f7d8.jpg]
[Image: 62ac94a44e01.jpg]
Thanks given by: jetdan188888
wow i have one of these somewhere in the attic or basement or cant remember where it is , this thing bring back a lot of memories , this was even before das system on old ibm laptop , i only have the green one as in pic , did not even know u get software for it , i remember we use to send the cardridges back for replacement if there was updates , this will be interisting to see if some ine will reply with the answer u are looking for
Thanks given by: Zhuravlov
Mercedes Benz 
(02-18-2016, 08:03 PM)jakesvw Wrote:  wow i have one of these somewhere in the attic or basement or cant remember where it is , this thing bring back a lot of memories , this was even before das system on old ibm laptop , i only have the green one as in pic , did not even know u get software for it , i remember we use to send the cardridges back for replacement if there was updates , this will be interisting to see if some ine will reply with the answer u are looking for

I have Compact4 and SD Connect, but HHT my favorite instrument.
I want to restore the original process cartridge recording.
Updates previously delivered to FDD
My friend in Germany have many floppy disks
[Image: 5b0ff422c11e.jpg]
Once I found and ordered two cables for the parameter KI W638 and Sprinter
That document WIS
[Image: 6835ec1f692a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wow u mean this was the way to adapt the cluster ? i was on the truck side of benz and this was the tool for atego and the 412D sprinter
u needed to enter codes into the ecu to set the speed limit i never got to swap a cluster on the sprinter but i know for the vw lt u also need a cable between the cable to get the cluster to work it is benz system . or swap the eeprom also works
Thanks given by:
Mercedes Benz 
(02-20-2016, 04:58 PM)jakesvw Wrote:  wow u mean this was the way to adapt the cluster ? i was on the truck side of benz and this was the tool for atego and the 412D sprinter
u needed to enter codes into the ecu to set the speed limit i never got to swap a cluster on the sprinter but i know for the vw lt u also need a cable between the cable to get the cluster to work it is benz system . or swap the eeprom also works

These cables
This photo of the seller, but I already bought these cables
how to get, lay out your photos
[Image: 049be6d44052.jpg]
[Image: d45cc8d8123e.jpg]
[Image: 737b29bac8e0.jpg]
Thanks given by: italianec