Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

DO NOT WAIT For The Registration To Confirm Your EMAIL, Your Account Is Automatically AVTIVATED Very Soon AP Forum!!!! Please Stay With Us Online.... Thank You For Registering! (Administration)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C3 Part_4 clone strange board modification
Mercedes Benz 
Greeting to All Members Cheer2
Last week a friend from neighbouring garage brought his C3 mux which stopped working. We opened the mux and noticed the modification on the board 533 . Please see the photo. What the hell is that ? Any idea what is the purpose of this mod. I am using SDconnect and have no experience with cloned C3. His C3 does not connect to a car although it is correctly recognized by the laptop via serial port. Can anyone advice on the matter , please.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2016, 01:33 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  Greeting to All Members  Cheer2
Last week a friend from neighbouring garage brought his C3 mux which stopped working. We opened the mux and noticed the modification on the board   533 . Please see the photo. What the hell is that ? Any idea what is the purpose of this mod. I am using SDconnect and have no experience with cloned C3. His C3 does not connect to a car although it is correctly recognized by the laptop via serial port. Can anyone advice on the matter , please.

At 1st, I wondered if it was a poor circuit board & they've used a wire link, but the tracks don't seem to suggest that.
You could make a note of the links with some tippex / marker & remove & see if the MUX works.

Not sure what's on the other side of the PCB, unless it's some workaround ?

Shake
Thanks given by: Goodwill
maybe it was a faulty init send back to china and the "engeneer" "repaired" it and just rebox and resel it as new , this is fore sure on the relay board , maybe if u remove the bridges and fit 2 relays it might maybe and after u love it long time it might work
i also have one of this "i hope it will not die again on me" c3 units it could have damage tracks on the other side , i have opend and modded mine a couple of times and there are tracks on the both sides
Thanks given by: Goodwill
Thank you for replies. C3 went to a bin.... waste of time
... Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur ... (Latin)
Thanks given by: