Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AutoProfessionals.Org Forum!!!

Please Do Not Wait For The Activation Code On Your EMAIL, Your Account Will Be Automatically Activated FULL Within Maximum 15 Minutes.. Please Go To Your Account!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mongoose jlr V142 clone
Land+Rover 
Hello everybody , I want to know if I bought a Mongoose JLR V142 clone what I could do with a except read and clear DTC .
Thank you in advance for your answers
Thanks given by:
bonjour samyh oui tu en peux acheté j ai déjà une et ça marche très bien comme l'interface d'origine
Thanks given by:
Merci de ta reponse malik mais je voulais savoir si c'etait possible de faire autre chose que de lire ou d'effacer les defauts par exemple de recalibrer la suspension ....
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 06:31 AM)samyh Wrote:  Hello everybody , I want to know if I bought a Mongoose JLR V142 clone what I could do with a except read and clear DTC .

-Yes u can can do code reading and may some function diagnose........but DO NOT try programming module it's will error and dead........that is more nightmare.. JLR SDD now VCi interface is cheap and u can get properly software set up as well full function and diganose. flashing, immo access and log in data..

1yrs license and full offline log in and registered pass into the sever it's can do from 1995 for jagaur upto 143.6 now just release and continuing update by it's self not error, strongly support from seller

Land rover from 2005 and new models can run work good upto now 143.6 contiuing update it and same license can run both JLR SDD 1 yrs.......stable.......i had it that y i know

Bn

if any one like my post please press thanks button and ( + ) make me feel good
Thanks given by: samyh , WildCard , ototest
(11-09-2015, 09:08 PM)jlr sdd Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 06:31 AM)samyh Wrote:  Hello everybody , I want to know if I bought a Mongoose JLR V142 clone what I could do with a except read and clear DTC .

-Yes u can can do code reading and may some function diagnose........but DO NOT try programming module it's will error and dead........that is more nightmare.. JLR SDD now VCi interface is cheap and u can get properly software set up as well full function and diganose. flashing, immo access and log in data..

1yrs license and full offline log in and registered pass into the sever it's can do from 1995 for jagaur upto 143.6 now just release and continuing update by it's self not error, strongly support from seller

Land rover from 2005 and new models can run work good upto now 143.6 contiuing update it and same license can run both JLR SDD 1 yrs.......stable.......i had it that y i know

Bn

or you can have with no license at all :)

NOT Need user name , not expire or need password to log in to topix to validate the computer ever so often

and yes i mean full version registered on server, can download updates, full missing calibaration and as built data

work in any laptop not only mandated computer.

no 12 months expire date

If you are who i think you are then your version is really good , you should put it in the selling section ;)
Thanks given by: Administrator , josemald , tangobob
How to have this version please ?
Thanks given by:
What do you think about da-vina 2534 clone they offer jlr v137.02 with. Can we program offline with this version ?
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 09:08 PM)jlr sdd Wrote:  

Bn

Hi, can you explain about your version...
Thanks given by:
hello does anyone have Mongoose JLR/CAN w/FEPS w/ISO drivers v1.02?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Land+Rover SDD V142 CRACK sweetsam 32 60,233 01-26-2018, 05:09 PM
Last Post: sweetsam
Land+Rover JLR SDD V142.00 Full Auto-Soft 24 58,138 04-28-2017, 11:29 PM
Last Post: paulg1919
Land+Rover IDS SDD Land Rover-Jaguar v142.00 [06.2015] Multilanguage Garage 0 12,453 06-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Garage