Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

Forum OPEN to NEW MEMBERS.
To all members [Awaiting Activation] please check your email SPAM box .
If Activation is not in your email SPAM box please wait all users will be activated when possible by administrator.

OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
DPF Files
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
xcar360
obdresource

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardware Interface Advice
Hi All,

Need some advice in buying any one of these below(1,2 or 3). Are all these basically same inside and can be used with autocom/delphi/wow softwares interchangeably?

I am new to this, I am planning to get one of the above insead of plug-n-play $20 OBD2 scanner.

Last question, can i program a new OEM remote entry key with this hardware for my NF sonata

thanks in advance.

WS

edit by rule No.08

Attached Files
Hardware Interface.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 34 times
Size: 84 bytes

Thanks given by:
(01-03-2017, 11:18 PM)wastesubscribe Wrote:  Hi All,

Need some advice in buying any one of these below(1,2 or 3). Are all these basically same inside and can be used with autocom/delphi/wow softwares interchangeably?

I am new to this, I am planning to get one of the above insead of plug-n-play $20 OBD2 scanner.

Last question, can i program a new OEM remote entry key with this hardware for my NF sonata

thanks in advance.

WS

all items  same
not work  sonata NF (abs-srs)
100 %
SUPPORT AP FORUM
Thanks given by: wastesubscribe
thank you italianec

I am going to get http://r.ebay.com/V63s7w just to experiment and see what i can view as scanner only...

I did not expect it to work for NF sonata, i think i need hyundai VCI hardware with GDS software (there are torrents and links with activations on internet) to do that.

i will just take it to dealer and pay $120 for activating my keyless remote (costed only $16 for key)  Sad

i thought i can find a short-cut. Tongue

any more suggestions i would apperciate...

btw. i am just hobbyist. not auto mechanic.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Actia-logo ACTIA MULTI DIAG CHINA INTERFACE 2011 -> ORIGINAL ALMOST fantomel 13 16,599 05-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Last Post: junio21
  Need Help - Unknown OBD Interface shommy_kg 0 1,325 05-03-2016, 08:12 PM
Last Post: shommy_kg